Wednesday 26 May 2010

Oral Presentation

This is my oral presentation:



Evaluation of my oral presentation

I talked about W.W.F. I d'ont use a Power point. I was nervous and read often. But in the end I think I did well.
I spoke:
Hi, my name is Ferran Veciana and I'm 12 years old. Today I'm talking about Worldwoide Fund for Nature, first I'm going to talk about animal extintions:
People love animals but some of the world's animals are in danger of extinction. In some parts of the world people collect rhino horn for use in medicine and Shark's fin soup is a favourite in many restaurants. Another big problem is the rainforests. This is removing the habitat of many animals, like these gorillas, birds and plants. The worldwide Fund for Nature is an international organization. It started in Britain in 1961 and has now gat a global network in 90 countries.

Evaluation of my classmates

Jordi M: He talking about W.W.F. He read often, but thats good.
Julia M: She talking about the sports. Thats good.
Francesc R: He talking about shopping. Thats good.
Andreu M: He talking about W.W.F. Thats good but read often.
Ivet: She talking about packet lunch, she read often but thats good.
Ferran I: He talking about food in Britain. He read a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment